Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Back after a six week absense

02.13.2008

Sorry for the briefness of this post. I will be blogging much further about the happenings since the Autobots and I left Earth in December after IMORTAL's efforts to banish the Autobots from Earth succeeded.

I sincerely hope that this will be the last time the general population turns against the Autobots, but I know this will not be the case. IMORTAL's points were justified and the Autobots needed to answer many of those points. And to ask a human who has lost a friend, a relative or a loved one to their conflict due because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time to put those feelings aside and continue to agree that having the Autobots on Earth is in their best interest is arguably one of the biggest leaps of faith a person can make.

Cybertron remains a marvel to me. However, it seemed like there were far more areas that were "off limits" than the last time I visited. The Decepticons have no doubt made some advances up on Cybertron, which makes Earth all the more important for the Autobots. On a personal note, I had a scare as my appendix nearly burst while I was up there. Fortunately, Perceptor's vast knowledge of...everything (except pop culture) saved my life.

Carly, Daniel and I are just getting readjusted to home. Needless to say, I was stunned to see the Giants defeat the Patriots (even though I was rooting for the Packers). I am elated to be back home. I will blog more about the happenings of Cybertron in future posts.

Thanks for reading - as always...
- Spike

No comments: